- Minimum of five years beverage-related experience (shipboard experience preferred), or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret documents such as recipes and manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, tips, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.