- Current and in good standing Register Nurse licensing.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate clinical training is required in the
fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical Care Unit,
Surgery, Anesthesia or Trauma Unit.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
- Minimum of one year practical work experience in Advanced Cardiac Life
Support is required.
- Minimum of one year experience working in the Emergency Department,
Intensive Care or Coronary Care Unit is required.
- Minimum of one year experience performing Basic Life support until the
physician arrives is required.
- Must provide a chronology of all medical activities since graduation from
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or foreign equivalent is required.
- Valid nursing license from country or State/Province of origin is required.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support within one year of
application, with renewal of Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification every
two years from a recognized educational institution, is required.